Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What Color Should I Use For Binding?


I worked on another quilted table runner yesterday. I just fell in love with the colors of this fabric line... I chose a brown border to tone it down a bit... LOL

All that's left to do is the binding... what color do you think I should use? 

I am thinking orange or green but really, I can use almost any color but wanted to get some opinions.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for any feeback!



Quilt Top

 Back Quilt Top

 Quilted & Trimmed

 Back Quilted & Trimmed

4 comments:

  1. I would say yellow for the binding.It is a lovely quilted runner.Be blessed,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new table runner is lovely! I think green would look pretty for the binding. You are sure making some beautiful table runners. I still need to get me the presser foot to do the machine quilting, what is is called again. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, girls! The presser foot is called a 'Free Motion Quilting Foot' - I was lucky - mine came with my machine but they cost around $30 (retail) but you can find one on Ebay for around $9.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful quilt runner. I also think green binding would look great. So would yellow :)

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...