Saturday, March 15, 2014

New Small Spring Quilted Table Runner & Craft Show


Hi Everyone,

We sure are battered and bruised here in New England from this miserable Winter season we have had... but Spring is on the horizon! 

I made this spring quilted table runner... it's a small one but I like how it turned out.

I binded it with the same fabric I bordered it with... but I forgot to take the pic of it completed.

I am doing my VERY FIRST craft show next month! I am so nervous and excited! It is at a local church and is specific to hand-made items. I'm hoping I can take a moment to look around as well.

I have a pretty good inventory so far but I have been working on stuff every moment I can... not an easy task between family and 2 jobs but I'm trying!

Happy Saturday!


Quilt Top

 Back Quilt Top

 Front Quilted

 Back Quilted





1 comment:

Post A Comment...