Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thank You.... & Still Around


Hi Everyone!

Well, after many months of being without my computer, I finally got it fixed. I REFUSED to buy a new one, because Windows 8 is HORRIBLE (we have it at work and I still can't figure it out!)... and it was just a matter of actually finding the time to get mine fixed.

So I am glad to be back blogging... but I also wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for the nice comments they have left throughout my blog. I really do appreciate them!

I sometimes don't take the time to leave comments but I am going to work on that, because I really enjoy looking at other blogs... and creations and family pics and all the great stuff we share here on Blogger.

I will be having an Autumn Give-Away soon! I will make it a good one since I have been away so long!

I hope you will check back for that and I am also working on some new graphics as well!

Have a great night, everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see ya back! So sorry about all the computer trouble. I have Windows 8.1, after using XP for years, and boy what a difference! It was tough getting used to it. Now Microsoft wants everyone to download Windows 10 for free which comes out soon, but I don't know if I will, kinda scared of new microsoft stuff LOL. I'd rather be late to their party than first in line.

    I hope to see you post more! I haven't been posting a lot either, but summer seems to be pretty quiet for a lot of bloggers. I do miss our prim community the way it used to be before we all got facebook.

    Blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you are back. I also refuse to get Windows 9 or 10. 'Still using 7. Like Jessica said, I also learned on XP and changing to 7 was so different. Looking forward to your future posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Post A Comment...